Brighton Open Run (CVL)
Time & Location
About the Event
CVL CATEGORIES AND CRITERIA
· Each CVL is consisted of 4 events of 2 hours where teams will play several short games. You need to comit to the 4 events so make sure to ad the dates on your calendar!
· Under 12s, Under 14s, Under 16s, Adults - (As per BBSX age criteria) No players above the age of 18 or National League Conference or Premier will be allowed in the CVL.
· Participants are required to register online indivudually before attending any CVL event, Make sure to enter your team name and age group correctly.
· All teams are required to have a responsible adult to manage the team. If you are an individual without a team and would like to join please email us on email@example.com
· Maximum 8 players and minimum 5 players per event. We can currently cater for maximum of 6 teams per category.
· Teams can bring different players for each event, provided they fit the criteria mentioned above.
· Participants are not required to be affiliated with BE or BBSX on their first CVL. They will however be required to be BE affiliated from their second CVL onward.
· The CVL will follow "Return to Play" COVID safety guidance as promoted by Basketball England.
· Any players aged 16-17 are allowed to play in the Adults category provided they complete and return the U18s Liability Waiver.
DATES AND TIMES
· Under 12s - Saturdays - May 22nd, June 5th, June 19th, July 3rd - 15h00pm-16h50pm *
· Under 14s - Saturdays - May 22nd, June 5th, June 19th, July 3rd - 17h00pm-18h50pm *
· Under 16s - Saturdays - May 29th, June 12th, June 26th, July 10th - 15h00pm-16h50pm *
· Adults - Saturdays - May 29th, June 12th, June 26th, July 10th - 17h00pm-18h50pm *
* Times may differ slightly.
Click on "Book Now" to register.