Please see dates for 2022 below|
University of Brighton Sports Centre
5v5 Basketball Tournaments
Time & Location
Please see dates for 2022 below
University of Brighton Sports Centre, Village Way, Brighton BN1 9PH, UK
About the Event
Under 12s / Jun 11th / 13pm
Adults / Jun 25th / 13pm
Under 16s / July 2nd / 13pm
· Payment is done by Bank Transfer. i.e £80 per team by the Monday prior to the Tournament to:
Community Basketball Initiative
· We will play with adapted basketball rules but will do our best to stay as close as possible to official FIBA rules. The specific adaptations for this tournament will be highlighted on the day. We will have at least one referee at each event and fixtures will be made available by email before the tournament.
· The CBI wll not tolerate any abuse, significant disrespect or threatening behaviour towards the referees officials or other participants at the event and reserve the right to ban any participant that may do so.
· Please register through this website in advance. Participants will be required to be BE affiliated from their second par taking at any Community Basketball Initiative event onward. If you are already affiliated via your home club. You must also affiliate (for free) to the "Community Basketball Initiative" through the Basketball England portal at no extra cost. If you havent affiliated already, please do so as soon as possible. Here is the link to Basketball England affiliation
· There will be no level restriction at Tournaments,Make sure to come ready to play basketball and bring a water bottle. There are changing rooms and a water fountain available.
· If you are a team leader, coach or a parent and would like to ask any questions or get involved email us on firstname.lastname@example.org