Please see dates for 2022 below|
University of Brighton Sports Centre
JUNIORS (14-17) Open Run
Just come and play 5v5 or 3v3 games with our highly experienced and qualified coaches.
Time & Location
Please see dates for 2022 below
University of Brighton Sports Centre, Village Way, Brighton BN1 9PH, UK
About the Event
Community Run Under 16s
NEW DATES FOR U16 OPEN RUN
- FEB 12th 3-5pm
- FEB 26th 1-3pm
- APR 9th 3-5pm
- APR 16th 1-3pm
· Payment is done by card or cash on the day. £8 per player.
· The Community Run is just what it says on the tin, Just turn up and play 5v5 or 3v3 games. We have experienced, DBS checked and qualified coaches to organise and deliver the games. Parents are allowed to stay and watch.
· Please register through this website in advance. Participants will be required to be BE affiliated from their second Community Run onward. If you are already affiliated via your home club. You can affiliate to the "Community Basketball Initiative" through the Basketball England portal at no extra cost. If you havent affiliated already, please do so as soon as possible. Here is the link to Basketball England affiliation
· Under 16s means players that turn 16 after September 1st 2022.
· Make sure to come ready to play basketball and bring a water bottle. There are changing rooms and a water fountain available.
· If you are a coach or a parent and would like to take advantage of the group's discount (teams up to 10 players for £64) email us on firstname.lastname@example.org