The CBI is dedicated to develop basketball in the community.
We have over 10 years experience in working with numerous partners including dozens of schools, facility providers, sports clubs, community groups, local authorities etc. You name it... if we can work in partnership, we will!
We are proud to offer community led projects in many of the most underrepresented areas in East Sussex and offer regular playing opportunities such as events, courses, tournaments and after school clubs for of all abilities and gender.
In this section, you can find out details of our current events, tournaments and regular basketball sessions.
email us to FIND OUT MORE:
- Priory Basketball AcademyMondays After School - 3h30 to 4h30Lewes Leisure Centre
- BE Level 2 Coach AwardApril 4th, 5th + May 16th, 17th 2020UOS Sports CentreApril 4th, 5th + May 16th, 17th 2020UOS Sports Centre, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9RB, UKA 4-day course providing candidates with all the knowledge they require to coach unsupervised at a local level. It will give you the skills to prepare, deliver and review coaching sessions for mixed ability players.
- Seaford Head Basketball AcademyFridaysSeaford Head SchoolFridaysSeaford Head School, Steyne Rd, Seaford BN25 1AL, UKBoys & Girls Basketball FRIDAYS 3:45-4:45pm Term 4 (Feb 28th - April 3rd) £25 PP Please pay by transfer Bank Name: Barclays Account name: Community Basketball Initiative Account Number: 23171205 Sort Code: 20 12 80 Important: Use reference C4H (followed by) Participant's name
- Girls CBITuesdays After School - 3h30 to 4h30BN25 1ALTuesdays After School - 3h30 to 4h30BN25 1AL, Steyne Rd, Seaford BN25 1AL, UKNew girls only basketball club for 11 to 16 year old girls. Beginers welcome! The Girls CBI is a new club created to develop basketball for girls in the South Downs area. Register to get involved, take part in the training sessions, play basketball and make new friends. Beginners welcome.
- BE Level 1 Coach AwardMarch 1st + March 15thManor Road GymMarch 1st + March 15thManor Road Gym, Manor Rd, Brighton BN2 5EA, UKThe basic level if you’re starting out in basketball coaching. It’s great if you already have a club coach and you’re planning to work alongside them in a school or coaching environment.This qualification enables you to assist other coaches in delivering sessions.